Here is a simple and attractive mural which is made with easily available things and it needs very little effort too...
- A square hard board/plywood of desired size.(mine is 8"x8")
- A POP moulded Ganesha
- A bangle
- Some tanjore painting stones
- Gold chord
- 3-D liner/gold
- Gold paint/dust
How to make it....
- Make a hole in the board to attach the chord for hanging it.
- Paint the board with in the desired color.Dry.
- Stick the bangle in the centre of the board with glue.
- Stick the moulded Ganesha inside the bangle.Dry.
- Now stick the stones as per your design (use your creativity)
- Line it with 3-D gold liner.Dry.
- Now ,touch up the Ganesha and bangle with gold paint/dust.Dry.
- Stick tassles as per your wish.
- Dry .
- Your simple and easy mural is now ready for display.