Dec 10, 2016
Dec 8, 2016
Here is my short video - a collection of Shri Sainathji's Divine images...
Do click on the image and watch the video and leave your comments...Do subscribe to my new YouTube channel too...
Dec 5, 2016
1. Garlic Contains a Compound Called Allicin, Which Has Potent Medicinal Properties
3. Garlic Can Combat Sickness, Including the Common Cold
4. The Active Compounds in Garlic Can Reduce Blood Pressure
5. Garlic Improves Cholesterol Levels, Which May Lower The Risk of Heart Disease
6. Garlic Contains Antioxidants That May Help Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
7. Garlic May Help You Live Longer
8. Athletic Performance Can be Improved With Garlic Supplementation
9. Eating Garlic Can Help Detoxify Heavy Metals in the Body
10. Garlic May Improve Bone Health
11. Garlic Is Easy to Include In Your Diet and Tastes Absolutely Delicious
12. Anything Else?
Nov 23, 2016
Make sure that every woman reads this....
1.Take care of your health. Spend time n money on maintaining yourself.
2.Learn to be independent. Its perfectly ok to not earn, but its important to be independent.
3.Learn to ride that bike or drive that car. You don't always need an escort!
4.Learn about investments and taxes. Its not necessary to have someone else manage your savings n earnings all your life.
5.Plan and save for your own gifts n desires. You don't always need a boyfriend or husband or your dad to buy you something you love. Gift yourself!
6.When you expect equal pay at work, take equal responsibilities. Its not ok to play the "woman" card or "mother" card and shun tough tasks.
7.Take equal responsibility of your parents. Its not acceptable to expect everything from your brother every time.
8.Let the father take care of the unwell child once in a while. Its ok. Your career is equally important and the father is equally responsible.
9.Let other family members take care of your kitchen sometimes. Its ok if the kitchen platform is exceptionally unclean or sink is full of dirty vessels. Relax n take that break!
10.Help the other woman, even if you dont like her ;) You never know what her battles are. Empower the needy ones, like your maids. Teach her basics of hygiene, education and finances.
11.Create a support system. Its ok to get on well with inlaws! Not every family needs to have a saas-bahu drama.
12.Have some friends (men and women) beyond your husband's or boyfriend's group. Its ok ! Spend some time away from family with your friends.
13.Its ok to not cry. Not all women need to be senti all the time ;)
14. Be vigilant, be prepared to handle tough situations. When things go wrong, try to be balanced and find way out of your problems. You don't need to play the victim.
15. Find time to read and keep yourself updated.
16.Raise independent, caring and health conscious kids. Make all family members equally accountable and responsible.
17. Create different girlie groups. Share your problems and seek opinions. Finally take your own decision and be confident about it.
18. Spend some time doing what you like, even if its just sitting idle. Don't feel guilty about it, just because others feel its worthless.
19. Believe in yourself...... . If you don't, no one else will
Nov 22, 2016
OM SRI SAINAATHAAYA NAMAHA...
This is my first slideshow in my Youtube channel...
Do view the slideshows ns subscribe to my new channel...
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL....
A lot of folks in our society try to be hyper-productive.
Working Smarter, Not Harder
21 Time Management Tips
1. Complete most important tasks first.
2. Learn to say “no”.
3. Sleep at least 7-8 hours.
4. Devote your entire focus to the task at hand.
5. Get an early start.
6. Don’t allow unimportant details to drag you down.
7. Turn key tasks into habits.
8. Be conscientious of amount of TV/Internet/gaming time.
9. Delineate a time limit in which to complete task.
10. Leave a buffer-time between tasks.
11. Don’t think of the totality of your to-do list.
12. Exercise and eat healthily.
13. Do less.
14. Utilize weekends, just a little bit.
15. Create organizing systems.
16. Do something during waiting time.
17. Lock yourself in.
18. Commit to your plan to do something.
19. Batch related tasks together.
20. Find time for stillness.
21. Eliminate the non-essential.
One Last Tip (The Best One)
Nov 11, 2016
Here is a simple and attractive mural which is made with easily available things and it needs very little effort too...
- A square hard board/plywood of desired size.(mine is 8"x8")
- A POP moulded Ganesha
- A bangle
- Some tanjore painting stones
- Gold chord
- 3-D liner/gold
- Gold paint/dust
How to make it....
- Make a hole in the board to attach the chord for hanging it.
- Paint the board with in the desired color.Dry.
- Stick the bangle in the centre of the board with glue.
- Stick the moulded Ganesha inside the bangle.Dry.
- Now stick the stones as per your design (use your creativity)
- Line it with 3-D gold liner.Dry.
- Now ,touch up the Ganesha and bangle with gold paint/dust.Dry.
- Stick tassles as per your wish.
- Dry .
- Your simple and easy mural is now ready for display.